Day Trip to St. Joseph
The Civil War Round Table of Western Missouri is taking a day trip to St. Joseph, Missouri on October 19, 2019. Here is the itinerary:
- Carpool to St. Joseph to arrive at Mount Mora Cemetery, 824 Mt. Mora Road, St. Joseph, MO by 9:00 a.m.
- Travel to Fort Smith Park at 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch at the Ground Round at 11:30 a.m.
- See Murals of St. Joseph painted on nearby buildings.
- Visit to the Patee House Hotel at 1:00 p.m. Also includes the Jesse James Home.
- Final stop is the Pony Express National Museum at 3:00 p.m.
Cost for museums is $11 payable to “CWRTWM” and mailed to Barbara Wormington, 5322 W.
139th Street, Overland Park, KS 66224-3545. Lunch and transportation to be paid individually.